Sunday, November 2, 2008

Deals of the Week 11/2/08

It's November! Can you believe it? The holidays are coming and we are about to get hit from every direction with messages that say we have to spend, spend, spend in order to make our holidays memorable and to show our love to our loved ones.

It is time to think now about what is important to us and not let those messages get to us. Think about the importance of peace in our lives and ways to achieve it during the busy season.

Now for the deals of the week.

Albertsons
General Mills Cereals including Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cocoa Puffs, Honey Nut Cheerios, and others, plus Better Crocker fruit snacks (Fruit by the foot, etc. ) 1.88 each (no minimum)

BOGO on several beef, chicken and pork items. Ok deals, but nothing to run to the store for in my opinion.

Winco
Last night was Winco shopping night. I forget how much I like Winco until I am there. I was out of a couple spices, so I got sage for .04, oregano for .10 and some curry for .32. Got to love those prices.

Here is some of what I found:
Ghirardelli Intense Dark Mint Bliss - Yummy! - individual squares in bulk .10
Green Giant canned Veggies .48
Tyson Chicken Breast b/s frozen 2.5 lbs 4.98
Green Giant frozen veggies 1.38 (with my $1 off coupon that was a great deal) net cost .38
Chex 2.38 (look on package for $3 off when you buy 3) net cost 1.38

Shopko
All sheets, blankets, electric blankets, etc. 50% off
Holiday dinnerware, table linens, flatware, dinnerware, glassware, bakeware, cutlery, etc. 40% off

No comments: