Friday, October 3, 2008

Bargains

I just got this email passed on to me from my sister in the Cottonwood park ward who got it passed on to her. I'm not sure who it originated from, Angie? I am going to check out some of the deals that are listed here. I will buy a few boxes of the crackers. I am also going to buy some wheat. If any of you find something good with the Paul's Market deal, let me know.

Ok ladies here it comes, hold on to your seats-

First of all Walmart is having a sale on their Saltine crackers $.50 a box, stock up for those days your kids are sick or you need them for soup or to crush for recipes, also their Nestle Hot coco 10pkg box is $1.00 cheaper than the generic brand and you can pick different flavors like Milk chocolate, or Double Chocolate if your like me. In my experience the bargains are usually on the ends of the aisle so look there. Walmart seems to be rotating their deals about every week or so and some of them are pretty good.

Paul's Market is having it's case lot sale, from what I understand (I've never done this before) you go and can order items by the case and I guess it can be quite a bit cheaper. You pay when you pick it up. I looked on the website and couldn't find exactly what all was available or even exactly how it worked but if I go I'll let you know the details. The sale ends Tuesday October 7th from what I can gather from the website, but it might be worth checking out. If anyone knows more about it, feel free to share with me and I'll pass it on.
http://www.pauls.net/Weekly_Ad_Page_1.htm

I just got a great tip on White Wheat! There is a place in Nampa called MELMONT BEAN and SEED that is selling wheat for $15 for 50 pounds. That is one heck of a deal! I paid $33 for the same 50 lbs. this summer. Anyway, you can buy it in the bag, or for $24 it comes already in a 6 gallon bucket! So, don't delay, this is an amazing deal. I called the man and he said you just have to call his office phone number and leave a message telling him how many bags you want and they will have it ready for you to pick up. The number to call is 495-2818. Their address is 4842 Southside Blvd in Nampa. He also has pinto beans. Pass this info on to anyone who needs their wheat.

Ok last but not least thanks to all of you who call or email me great deals, it helps us all out, I really appreciate it. Let me know how else I can help!

Now go bargin hunt and let know what else you find!!

Happy saving and storing!

Angie

3 comments:

Rachel Quatrone said...

This info was forwarded to me from Denae Huber FYI

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

I called Paul's and they have certain items that are marked. Most don't have a limit. They did say sugar has a limit. They have canned vegetables, fruit, toilet paper (half price), paper towel, macaroni and cheese and more. Sounds like a good deal. I'm hoping to go there today and i'll post what I find.

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Well, I went to Paul's and they have quite a few things in their case lot sale. They have green beans, corn, garbonzo beans, pinto beans, kidney beans, and some other kinds of beans that I can't remember. They also had pears, peaches, chili, canned tomatoes of all kinds, tomato sauce, apple juice, Kraft Macaroni and cheese, toilet paper, paper towels, huge things of laundry detergent (their brand), sugar (limit two), bottled water and probably more stuff we missed.